Sunday, January 23, 2005

Assignment NCI-2332/01 & a physical address for Neurocam (maybe)

I've received a new assignment, and I'm not the only one - Xade refers to it here, as - I think - does the geographically far-flung Lady J here.

It has something to do with The Magus.

(I wonder if I should wear my official Neurocam identifier whilst engaged on this one? Hmm. Doing so is an "essential requirement of all future assignments", it says here. So I suppose I shall have to.)

In other news, it appears that neurocam.com's whois entry was updated on the 20th. Previously without any IRL details, it's now registered to an address on St. Kilda Rd under the names Neville Harris (administrative contact) and Ronald Hacknell (technical contact) - the latter using the 'operations' email address generally associated with Charles Hastings.

Young Atom - who, incidentally, appears to have also been tasked with Assigment NCI-2332/01, says in the comments to this post at Lady J's that he's going to go & check it out tomorrow.

Finally, a fantastic post/musing/articulate drunken rant by Avery Cardoza about how best to approach the 'unveiling' that is Neurocam here.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home